SECURITIES LENDING, ACCOUNT MANAGER EMEA
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
As a Northern Trust employee ( Partner), you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve.
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018. Role/ Department:
A vacancy has arisen for an Account Manager in the Securities Lending Sales and Relationship Management team based in EMEA.
The team is responsible for the servicing and sales within Northern Trusts Securities Lending Program for all clients within the EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa)
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wishing to grow their career and obtain first class experience within a fast paced, dynamic team. Previous experience in Securities Lending is preferred but not essential as training will be provided. The key responsibilities of the role include:
The competencies that would be valuable for this role include:
- Coordinate day to day account administration ensuring all client queries and deliverables are met;
- Participation and support scheduling client meetings/presentations;
- Supporting the Sales and Relationship Managers with service reviews; preparation of presentations; meeting agendas and client call reports;
- Coordination of client training;
- Project management of restructure or transition activity;
- Day to day performance management of outsourced processes and personnel
- Proactively work with client to automate manual processes and minimize risk where possible
- Collate Client and prospect information for revenue assessment
- Maintenance of client legal filing; documentation requirements; service level agreements and client account sheets;
- Support for Account Managers in other regions; and
- Identify process improvement opportunities and operating efficiencies.
Working with Us:
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment;
- Attention to detail;
- Time management;
- Ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders;
- Ability to develop strong professional and personal relationships with external and internal contacts;
- Creative problem solving skills, with the ability to identify, recommend and implement solutions;
- Strong numerical and data analytical skills; and
- Advanced Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. In return, we will support you with your personal and career goals in a number of ways: Financial
- Life Assurance, Disability Plan, Pension/ Gratuity, Annual Pay Review Work Life Balance
- Flexible Work Options, Incremental Annual Leave, Community Volunteer Days Health & Wellbeing
- Private Medical Insurance, Active Sports & Social clubs (lunchtime and after-work groups), Employee Assistance Program Professional Development
- Clear Career Path, Education Assistance, Recognition Programme, NT University (wide range of online, virtual & in-house training options) and employee-led Business Resource Councils dedicated to diversity and inclusion initiatives. And Finally
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater