SENIOR RELATIONSHIP MANAGER – BROKERAGE, CAPITAL MARKETS
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
As a Northern Trust employee (Partner), you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve.
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018. The key responsibilities of the role include:
• Responsible for overall client satisfaction levels and ensuring relevant key performance indicators are in place to support NT service delivery.
• Develop understanding of client's strategic goals and identify ways in which Northern Trust can financially optimise both new and existing relationships.
• Maintain good understanding of environment, trends, regulation and ensure ability to present to clients/understand impact.
• Working in partnership with the Northern Trusts internal Client Services Delivery and operational teams to ensure operational activity are in line with the client Service Level Agreements (SLA), including project oversight where required.
• Own the identification, escalation, documentation and resolution of service/relationship issues.
• Establish and maintain relationship plans, ensuring adherence and understanding of Northern Trust KYC/AML procedures.
• Involvement with risk management activities including; identifying and management of client related risk issues, effective negotiation of contracts, manage service delivery with awareness of internal and external compliance requirements. Qualifications The successful candidate will benefit from having:
• Leadership and organisational skills.
• A proven relationship management track record in the industry, with extensive experience working in all aspects of the funds / securities business.
• Experience of, and accountability for, increasing revenue through effective client relationships.
• Presented & participated in client pitches and review meetings.
• Managed multiple internal & external stakeholders through client related projects.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills. The competencies that would be valuable for this role include:
• Commercial acumen.
• Client service delivery & relationship management.
• Strategic planning.
• Stakeholder management.
• Personal Accountability.
• Influence and persuasion. Working with Us:
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. In return, we will support you with your personal and career goals in a number of ways:
- Life Assurance, Disability Plan, Pension/ Gratuity, Annual Pay Review Work Life Balance
- Flexible Work Options, Incremental Annual Leave, Community Volunteer Days Health & Wellbeing
- Private Medical Insurance, Active Sports & Social clubs (lunchtime and after-work groups), Employee Assistance Program Professional Development
- Clear Career Path, Education Assistance, Recognition Programme, NT University (wide range of online, virtual & in-house training options) and employee-led Business Resource Councils dedicated to diversity and inclusion initiatives. And Finally
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.