About Brickendon Consulting:
Brickendon is a rapidly growing innovative management & technology consultancy providing solutions to Global Banks and Asset Managers based in London, Poland and New York. We are 7 years old and have grown from 2 to over 100 people in 7 years of operation with a view to double in size over the next 2 years.
We have five core practices covering Strategy, Data, Risk and Regulatory, Quality and Digital and provide solutions via 3 types of services ...ADVISE CHANGE DO. Do is our delivery offering.
Innovation encompasses everything we do through our R&D and Knowledge Leadership functions. Our consultants, who are experts with 10+ years of domain specific expertise, both deliver projects and provide new solutions to the challenges our clients face.
Overview of initial assignment:
Brickendon Consulting have projects with a number of tier one investment banks, custody banks, asset managers and hedge funds. We have been engaged to provide teams of consultants to deliver business focussed projects around regulatory development within securities lending.
The successful candidates will join as a Management Consultant/Principle Consultant within the Risk and Regulation Practice work as part of a Brickendon's team to deliver engagements within our clients.
An overview of sample responsibilities:
- Join as a member of our Risk and Regulation Practice
- Contribute to thought leadership within our Risk and Regulation practice
- Leading and forging new client relationships
- Communicate with internal colleagues to understand the needs of functional areas and the organisation as a whole
- Use modelling techniques/practices to analyse your findings and create and propose suggestions for strategic and operational changes;
- Gain endorsement from key stakeholders in the business validating your suggested changes
- Produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary
- Task analysis and evaluating surveys and workshop results.
- Face off to one or many business areas/SME's understanding high level requirements and challenging where necessary.
- Assisting in all aspects of the project delivery including benefits case development, business analysis, requirements and functional specifications, implementation planning and execution, testing, data quality review and assessment
The Management Consultant/Principle Consultant will possess the following skills and experience;
- Must have 10+ years' experience as a Business Analyst or Project Manager delivering within financial institutions.
- Extensive experience of Securities Finance and Trade
- Strong, proven and demonstrable business analysis abilities
- Knowledge of Repos and Securities Lending
- Demonstrable knowledge of the Trade Lifecycle
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Strong business analysis skills (analysis, specification, testing assistance, users training)
- Project management skills and experience across governance and Planning management.
- Experience managing of a book of work (ability to manage several projects simultaneously with different timelines and stakeholders)