SMCR - Enterprise Risk Framework & Governance Manager
- V. Competitive
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Bruin Financial
- 23 May 18 2018-05-23
Global Asset Manager requires an experienced professional to assist in the growth and development of the Enterprise Risk Management framework, specifically including support of SMCR in Europe and provide ongoing consultative assessment and control.
• Assists in the development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of the European Enterprise Risk Management framework, standards, and policies.
• Support the Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SM&CR) requirements across Europe.
• Follows the risk and controls assessment framework to assist both business units and projects to identify and measure risks inherent to their processes and initiatives, understand controls in place to manage risk, and identify unacceptable control gaps.
• Works with business unit management and project teams to establish risk mitigation strategies, detailed control improvement plans and approaches to controls monitoring.
• Assists in the development of an effective governance framework for the European business which enables complete reporting of all classes of risks.
• Assists in the development of the Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP) for the UK Group.
o Advanced degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
o Min seven years of progressive experience in investment management/analysis, risk and control frameworks, management, and risk and control governance
o Experience in many fields of risk and control management including: Corporate Governance, Conduct Risk, Risk Identification, regulatory risk, fraud risk with core expertise in operational risk. Familiar with UCITS, MIFID, SMCR and other European regulatory programs.
o Solid understanding of the Funds management industry as well as the nature of risks subject to the industry at large.
o Demonstrated quantitative aptitude.
o Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
For applications or enquiries, email Simeon.Randell@BRUINFinancial.com