My client is a Large Management Consulting Firm based in London and they are on the market looking for a number of SOX and IT Risk Consultants to work with a Large Manufacturing Client.
- Drive simplification and standardisation on ITGC across organisational structure and product portfolio, enabling the path for more automation and use of technology
- Review and Analysis of Control Frameworks, Processes and Organisation, documentation of findings, root cause, severity.
- Provision of Improvement Concepts and Solution Design for Controls Frameworks, Control Implementation in Processes, Methodologies and Tools
- Provide profound Problem Analysis and Solution Recommendations in all kinds of ITGC/GRC deficiencies.
- Manage client experts, teams, stakeholder in Analysis, Design and Implementation
- Manage internal resources in assignments (and services)
- Continuously document and share knowledge
- Strong knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) regulations, IT General Controls and IT governance.
- Deep understanding and practical experience Analysis and Design/Re-Design of controls
- Strong analytical skills and a deep understanding of the overall context of underlying business processes and technologies.
- Understanding the purpose, procedures and ways of work of internal/external audits
- Up-to-date understanding of Concepts & Integration of Cloud Services, and multi-cloud environments
- Knowledge of a variety of ERP systems (Non-SAP), Operating systems, Databases and financial applications
- Knowledge of IAM solutions and monitoring solutions such as Splunk, Qualys, Tripwire, but also in Authorisation & SoD
- Knowledge about analytics & reporting in area of ITGC/GRC
- IT Service Management Tools, Market Leader (SNOW, BMC, JIRA, ..)
- Knowledge/Experience in Identity & Access Management across platforms (+Directory Management, MS Azure, AWS,)
- Experience in IT compliance, risk management, IT audit and/or IT controls; strong experience in an audit firm (e.g., Big Four).