- Competitive + Commission
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Yunikon Consultancy
- 10 May 18 2018-05-10
My client is a fintech that provides self-service data integrity in the cloud. They empower users to normalise, validate and reconcile any type of data on demand. New clients are live in 24 hours, with results in 7 days and tangible business value in 30 days. Their customers include international banks, brokers, exchanges, asset managers, hedge funds, administrators, service providers and corporate's. Headquartered in London, with offices in New York and Luxembourg,they serve clients throughout Europe, North America, Africa, Asia, and Australasia.
My client is looking for an experienced Sales Executive to take charge of their engagements with large Buy Side and Sell Side firms.
Working for the Regional Sales Manager, successful candidates will have a track record of new business sales and a familiarity of the challenges involved in dealing with large, global organisations.
They will be joining a highly motivated team that is driven by the success of representing a genuinely transformational product that delivers what it promises.
This role may require up to 25-30% travel.
Main Areas of Responsibility
· Assist in the development and execution of a sales plan and strategy that aligns with the company’s goals
· Develop a territory with a mix of buy and sell side targets and systematically cover the market
· Generate leads through your network, cold calling, and working with the Management and Marketing teams to identify new opportunities
· Take on and help grow some of our existing accounts
· Execute on deals of a value between $100k and $1m+ per year
· Solicit and maintain a network of prospects and pipeline 3-4x quota
· Respond to and complete RFPs as they are assigned
Successful candidates will have the following attributes:
- At least 4-8 years of direct and relevant sales experience in financial services technology with a proven track record of new business sales for a financial services software vendor
- A strong understanding of the financial services space, including banks, custodians, asset managers, fund admins, brokers and other market participants
- Hunter/closer attitude with strong self-motivation and a proven will to succeed
- Organised approach, and ability to facilitate conversations at COO / CIO level
- Familiarity with SaaS and common challenges
- Salesforce CRM system knowledge and reporting capabilities
- A willingness to work as part of a team and to be self-sufficient – my client is a growth company and you have to roll up your sleeves and drive success
- Ability to effectively position the product and negotiate commercial terms