Our client is a highly reputed equity fund which is seeking to build out their European Sales team. As such, we are interested to meet asset management professionals with Investment Management experience seeking to build a career in Sales.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting and generating new business
- Creating and executing a successful sales strategy
- Liaising with client service teams regarding the onboarding of new clientele
- Develop strong product knowledge through close collaboration with investment teams
- Sourcing, reviewing and detailing MI and market information
- Constant interaction with various internal departments to support ongoing client service and win new business
- General risk and compliance responsibilities dealing with new and established clients
- Refining and enhancing the approach to producing client and prospect communications
- Successful candidates will have strong analytical and writing skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills are required are a pre-requisite.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 3-5 years prior industry related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented