- Up to £35K + Commissions + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- BP PRIME
- 13 Mar 18 2018-03-13
Responsible for generating and developing trading clients from new and existing leads. • Provide excellent customer support for Fx and CFD customers in line with Company policies, procedures and FCA regulation • Dealing with partner requests • Translating documents • Being able to negotiate on a B2B level • Direct reporting line to Head of Sales • Liaison with Customer On-boarding, Marketing and Compliance Departments
- Converting leads into live trading accounts
- Facilitating account opening
- Reactivating Dormant accounts
- Acquiring Assets Under Management (AUM), Increasing Revenue and trading volume
- Dealing with Partnerships and Introducing Agents
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures
- Achieve or exceed set targets
- High level of conduct, standards
- Provide proactive and excellent client service at all times
- Effective & efficient client support and query resolution
- Liaising and coordinating with internal departments
- Following Anti-Money Laundering policy and procedure
- Ensuring effective delivery of the service
- Making all efforts to align Clients activities with the key performance indicators of the group.
- Perform outbound Welcome calls to new clients
- Provision telephone and email support to clients
- Assist existing clients to begin trading; ensure accurate administration of sales and account opening.
- At times, contact clients in regard to their FX/CFD/Cryptocurrencies enquiries.
- Answer client queries and educate them as to the benefits and risks of our services.
- Monitor competitor companies within related markets; share knowledge with colleagues.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, ensuring that all relevant compliance obligations are met.
- Attend trade exhibitions and seminars.
- Monitoring and reporting on client activities and provide relevant management information.
- Ensure that all activity is conducted in line with TCF requirements and FCA guidance
- Mother tonugue in either English, Italian or both – additional languages an advantage
- Financial markets knowledge (particularly FX, commodities and Indices) Cryptocurrencies an advantage
- Proven sales track record, ideally gained within financial services; ability to work to targets
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Enthusiastic, Self-motivated and Driven; able to act on own initiative and able to think outside the box
- Methodical and organised approach
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent Service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Speaking multiple languages