Sales Associate - German (Northern Europe)
- Market leading
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- William Blake Consulting Ltd
- 19 Jun 18 2018-06-19
This is a newly created role working within a sales team focusing on the northern European markets (in particular, Germany). This is a great role for someone who wants to move in to asset-raising.
- Executing the service plan for the selected client base(s) in line with the broader departmental strategy and longer term firm vision
- Build an understanding of the needs and objectives of institutional clients and financial institutions in the region.
- Supporting the execution of the firm’s distribution initiatives and the development and implementation of scalable, cost effective, and best practice regional sales processes
- Working collaboratively with colleagues in related functions to ensure that processes are respected and tasks correctly allocated and completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintaining and leveraging the Client Management System (currently salesforce); to include taking responsibility for the quality of content and accuracy of the data input, capturing and reporting client activity to help monitor progress against broader departmental and firm objectives.
- Administering client requests including handling basic or regular client queries, supporting colleagues to ensure that we deal with all client requests in a timely manner and that deadlines are met.
- Coordinating the preparation of client presentations and sending out client reports
- Responding to audit queries; sourcing items for client annual reports; building and maintaining personal and team knowledge of the regulatory environment in which the firm’s clients operate.
- Building familiarity with our product offering; being able to explain the history, philosophy and development of the firm
- Training to develop presentation skills in order to build commercial confidence and progress in seniority and responsibility
- Support on-boarding, transitions, mandate changes, fee & rebate changes and off-boarding; collaborating with Client Operations and Legal to ensure smooth and timely execution of contracts and agreement
Experience/skill set needed
- Fluency in German
- Bakcground in either Client Services, Sales Support, Marketing, Relationship Management or a relevant area of Asset Management
- Good understanding of the buy-side environment
- Ability to communicate to clients and senior internal stakeholders