Sales Development Specialist - Private Capital Markets
- Competitive Salary and Bonus GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
Ipreo, Private Capital Markets is looking for Sales Development Specialist who is passionate about developing qualified sales opportunities with some of the world’s most demanding, high-profile clients.
About Ipreo, Private Capital Markets:
Ipreo’s Private Capital Markets division empowers private capital market participants to more effectively control their data. Whether it is for portfolio assessment, valuations, investor reporting, or on-demand insight into operating metrics of a specific asset, Ipreo Private Capital Markets is the platform of choice. Ipreo, Private Capital Markets is revolutionizing the private capital markets around the world with data, transparency, great product and great service. We’ve already made huge strides, but we’re just getting started!
What’s in it for you:
- Ipreo, Private Capital Markets is looking for Sales Development Analyst who is passionate about developing qualified sales opportunities with some of the world’s most demanding, high-profile clients.
- As an Ipreo SDS, we will give you the opiportunity and means to take more control of your own career through your own hard work! You will collaborate with Sales Directors to create a unique, value-add ‘pitch’ for each potential client. In addition to presenting qualified leads to Sales, you will be responsible for maintaining and robust pipeline of prospects.
What you’ll work on:
- Work closely with the marketing team and leverage the marketing automation and CRM platforms to identify the contacts and firms most engaged with iLEVEL and most ready to be sold to.
- Reach out to, develop and convert prospects into qualified selling opportunities to then transition them effectively to the appropriate sales rep.
- Work closely with field sales to research firms with the greatest revenue potential for iLEVEL and develop targeted marketing campaigns to generate engagement with these “must have” prospects.
- Drive attendance and conduct follow up for all events iLEVEL attends or sponsors (e.g. trade show) or produces (e.g. webinar, thought leadership event, comingling customer/prospect events).
- Qualify prospects and set meetings for reps as they travel.
- Regularly report on quantity, velocity, QUALITY and conversion of marketing leads and sales opportunities.
What we look for:
- Minimum of two years of work experience in a sales or marketing capacity, ideally at a software company or in the private equity market
- Ability to develop a professional rapport and collaborate effectively with sales and marketing teams
- Possess excellent oral and written communications, including the ability to effectively present information to top management and executives (internally and externally) as required.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and make decisions with minimal supervision