EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Sales Executive - Insurance
to join our team in London, England, United Kingdom
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
Due to growth within our team, we are currently looking for an ambitious, hard-working, and driven Sales Executive.
The Sales Executive will play a key role in developing new business revenue within Central and Eastern Europe.
This is a quota-carrying position offering a base salary and competitive commission levels. The primary role of the Sales Executive is to find new clients within the territory.
The Sales Executive will have a reporting line to the Sales Director - Buy-Side Insurance Sales - North, Central and Eastern Europe.
- Work with sales management to develop and execute prospecting campaigns for target market sectors
- Develop a sound sales pipeline of potential opportunities in the assigned territories
- Identify, contact and qualify new prospects within the territory: cold calling and market lead follow up
- Develop and execute responses to queries from prospects and clients which may take the form of informal requests or more formal RFI/RFP documents
- Create contacts with potential clients and introduce proposals for a demonstration and discovery sessions for FIS products
- Effectively manage assigned accounts across the region, developing appropriate sales strategies to generate add-on license and service sales
- Start and manage the whole sales cycle, and be the focal point in all relations with a perspective client (information flow and coordination, commitments, etc.)
- Negotiate terms and conditions of all sales and service agreements, both with new and existing clients
- Provide market intelligence and input
- Proven sales and client relationship building experience
- Knowledge of financial markets and strong network in the insurance industry
- Good understanding of insurance industry. Of particular value is knowledge of finance, actuarial and business administration within insurance companies
- Capable, articulate and personable self-starter with effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Strong ability to generate ideas and demonstrate initiative, tenacity and perseverance
- Team player able to work successfully within immediate team and the broader technical pre-sales and product teams
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills essential. An additional language would be beneficial.
- Demonstrate excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills to establish interest, trust and credibility
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.