EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Sales Executive - Utility
to join our team in London, England, United Kingdom
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 19 Mar 18
The FIS Derivatives Utility™ was created to address this growing demand for outsourced derivatives clearing operations. We are currently to increase our sales efforts in this area, and are looking to hire a Sales Executive to join the team.
The Sales Executive will manage the sales activities in the European territory for the Post Trade Derivative Utility solution, including generating new clients, new business, developing add-on business from the selected client portfolio as well as reflecting input activity in FIS sales and prospecting tools. The Sales Executive will report to the Head of Trading Sales, Europe.
The Sales Executive role is a great opportunity to interact with a challenging market place and learn more on the financial services as well as building strong business relationships with financial institutions.
- Acquiring new clients through prospecting and cold calling to ensure sales quotas are achieved
- Developing a sound sales pipeline of potential sales opportunities in assigned territory
- Developing add-on business from selected client portfolio
- Participating in sales calls and online visits to determine appropriate resources or representation by other FIS departments to close the deal
- Building and developing relationship to work with key client at all levels
- Reflecting input activity within and maintaining accurate sales database
- Maintaining awareness of market and industry trends
- Developing the ability to cross-sell other FIS products
- Solid knowledge of the Utility and BPO market in particular
- Proven sales experience serving the financial services and/or technology community
- Prior business to business sales, client relationship management
- Proven track record of closing business in strategic accounts and achieving assigned sales quota
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - Ability to persuade and influence
- Capacity to develop and deliver presentations, ability to create, compose and edit written materials
- Maintaining professionalism and projecting a positive image of the company
- Experience in interacting at senior level with various business partners across the organization
- This position will require regular travel in Europe
- Understanding of the business issues / challenges involved in Utility / BPO value propositions, from both the customer and supplier point
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.