A fantastic opportunity to join a global wealth management business. First class training, full support for industry qualifications and excellent career opportunities. The role is initially very sales focused with a view to progressing as you gain knowledge and qualifications.
Sales Executive / Graduate / Wealth Management / Private Banking / Trainee Wealth Manager / Investment Sales
The Account Executive position provides the opportunity to join a sales environment surrounded by driven, intelligent, and passionate individuals determined to impact the financial industry. As an Account Executive, you engage with high-net-worth individuals who have expressed interest in using our wealth management capabilities. Using sales techniques, you’ll determine the individual’s investment goals and educate them on our strategy. You are the liaison between a prospective client and the firm - impacting both the prospect’s financial future and the firm’s overall growth.
Typical OTE averages: £45-55,000 year 1, £65-75,000 year 2 and £85,000+ year 3
This is earned through a competitive base salary and a generous uncapped commission structure.
Through hands-on experience, training, and mentorship, your personal development in the role is exponential. Surrounded by competitive professionals, you will grow your sales skills, build relationships within the firm, and earn an opportunity to create your own career path. The Account Executive position is both a rewarding and challenging role. Setting an appointment between a high-net-worth investor and a member of our Outside Sales Force is a victory.
- Spend time gaining an understanding of wealth management in the UK. How do people invest their money? What do they invest it in?
- You will sharpen your sales skills as you improve your pitch and help the firm turn leads into assets under management
- Speak to High net worth investors that have expressed an interest in our investment literature, with the aim of understanding their financial position and suggesting the relevant next steps
- Ongoing professional development is core to the company’s values and you will be supported throughout your career to achieve your professional goals
- You will cultivate an understanding of our market philosophy, supported by sessions ranging from Capital Markets to sales techniques, you will learn the art of becoming a sales professional
- No prior experience required, but experience in sales is preferred
- University graduate or relevant experience/proven track record in sales
- Basic understanding of the industry is helpful but not essential as full training is provided
- Highly self-motivated
- Desire and ability to work in a ambitious, dynamic and professional team environment
- Keen interest in a career in sales