Sales Manager - Enterprise Risk Solutions
- Manage a team of sales professionals and develop new clients across the allocated sales terrioty.
- Set direction and policies for sales activities and executes these plans representing Risk and Finance Analytics solutions as whole. Translate technical and deep technical themes / solutions for management.
- In partnership with other senior sales staff, identify business opportunities for new product development through market and client exposure.
- Work with marketing and product strategy teams to drive sales initiatives.
- Represent Moodyâ€™s as an effective external spokesperson for the organization.
- Drive continuous service improvement with ultimate goal of revenue production and retention .
- Lead the training of new team members.
- Be recognized as a market expert and provide product/service use cases during the sales cycle specifically relating to the Risk and Finance Analytics services and solutions.
- This position requires travel
- Significant experience in a sales role within the software/services organization with a successful track record in sales, selling to the Credit Portfolio Management and Risk & Finance solutions.
- Experienced with risk and capital regulation as well as IFRS 9 and Stress Testing practices.
- Must have deep, technical and practical understanding of Risk & Finance and being able to act as a subject matter expert in client meetings.
- Deep knowledge and be able to present the quantitative credit models and risk analysis to senior stakeholders and its subsequent benefits.
- Prior experience delivering RFPs, POCs, methodology workshops and senior management workshops for the above mentioned products and creating standalone services business.
- Ability to sell on a needs/solutions approach (i.e. IFRS9, Stress Testing, Economic Capital).
- Ability to influence key decision makers.
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills as well as outstanding client relationship management experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written .
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions.
- Ability to multi task and meet short deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail.
- Vast experience of conducting conference speaking and conducting market events/internal webinars to promote the products.
- Experience covering Europe and Africa region for Risk and Finance Solutions is preferred.
- Background working for either banks or regulators preferable.
Moodyâ€™s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moodyâ€™s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.