FundApps is a SaaS scaleup that helps investment managers monitor and comply with worldwide regulations. We were one of the world's first "RegTechs" and we're shaking up an entire industry. Our client's love what we do (Net Promoter Scores of over 50) and this has lead to phenomenal and consistent revenue growth. Our first area of focus was to help managers with Shareholding Disclosure, a complex regulatory problem without a fit-for-purpose solution in the market.
Since that time, our service has become the undisputed market leader for the management of Shareholding Disclosure. We have also added new ground-breaking services - Sensitive Industries and Position Limits - and in 2020, have introduced Rapportr to make reporting simple for our clients.
As we continue to grow and work with some of the biggest financial institutions in the world, we are looking for a Sales Manager who can speak French &/or German to support our growth in EMEA, reporting to the Head of Sales - EMEA. This is truly a unique opportunity to make a big impact and be a part of an outstanding global team.
- Meet and exceed annual sales targets
- Develop a strategic sales plan to effectively and efficiently cover the accounts within the assigned territory
- Self-generate, pre-qualify and nurture prospects from first conversation to client acquisition
- Devise, build and execute a strategy around outbound lead generation campaigns that will help achieve revenue targets into relevant market segments
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and prospects respectively to help grow FundApps’ existing book of business
- Think creatively of ways to get into new accounts and markets and manage multiple opportunities at any given time
- Successfully sell into complex financial institutions operating in the capital markets
- Follow a process of collaboration between marketing and business development teams
- Effectively manage pipeline including generating analysis and reports for management team
- Act as a resource to other members of the team
- Demonstrable experience of meeting and exceeding growth objectives within a B2B SaaS company
- Experience managing RFP/RFI processes within enterprise sales deals
- Outstanding communication skills and track record working with senior management
- Self-motivated and possess a strong work ethic to continually strive to always go the extra mile, demonstrate intellectual curiosity and live by the FundApps values
- Fluency in French and/or German
- Understanding and interest in regulatory compliance (e.g. shareholding disclosure, position limits, etc)
- Experience in, or selling to, mid to large-size financial services enterprises
NOTE: Covid-19 has taken us out of our office so we'll be running our recruitment and onboarding process virtually. If you happen to live outside of our office locations, please don't let that stop you applying - we'd love to chat about a remote role!
We are proud of the diversity of all FundAppers - it makes us strong. You will find flexibility around religious observances, our national flags all around the office, a monthly ‘Laydeez who lunch’ and a Pride celebration with some epic Cher and RuPaul playlists! If you’re looking for a workplace where you can just be yourself, you’re in the right place.