Sales Specialist, Leveraged Finance
Fitch Solutions provides data, research and analytics that help clients excel at managing their credit risk, offer deep insight into the debt investment market, and provide comprehensive intelligence about the macroeconomic environment. All available on our platform, Fitch Connect, designed and built using our credit, macro and industry expertise to help you make more informed decisions. Role: Sales Specialist- Le veraged Finance Location: London Role
Fitch Solutions' Leveraged Finance Intelligence group is a leading provider of breaking news and legal analysis on the leveraged finance and distressed debt markets. We are seeking ambitious, hungry and extremely results driven sales professionals to join our team. The successful candidate will be required to develop a business strategy and execute on sales plans to grow Fitch Solutions' footprint across Europe's l everaged finance space. This role is based in London and offers a base salary and commission.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is a leader in its space and at a very exciting stage in its growth and evolution. Key responsibilities will include:
Key Skills and attributes required:
- Hitting new business sales targets, whilst developing and maintaining a continuous pipeline of new business sales leads.
- Managing full sales cycle, from identifying target customers and presenting product demonstrations, through to liaising, negotiating and closing deals with internal stakeholders.
- Ensure all opportunities and activities are logged and updated in Salesforce.
- Working closely with other Sales specialists and CRM teams across the group to help maximize revenue and cross -selling opportunities.
- Act as subject matter expert in the leveraged finance space.
- Working closely with the Product team to ensure our value proposition is well crafted for new products and is well connected to our sales opportunity landscape.
- New business sales experience selling to one of our primary target markets of hedge funds, asset managers, investment banks and financial/legal advisory firms.
- Proven track record of hitting / exceeding new business sales targets.
- Comfortable managing the full sales cycle, from lead generation to closing multiple deals simultaneously.
- Candidates with a strong network of contacts across high yield, distressed debt, leveraged loans is highly desirable.
- Candidates with experience selling similar subscription-based services will have an advantage
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Wholly owned by the Hearst Corporation, we are comprised of three main businesses: Fitch Ratings | Fitch Solutions | Fitch Learning.
For more information please visit our websites: www.fitchratings.com | www.fitchsolutions.com | www.fitchlearning.com
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will be asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts prior to commencing employment. If you, or your immediate family, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, you may be asked to divest yourself of them before beginning work.
Fitch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.