Our client, a leading Asset Manager and global investor, is looking for a Sales Support Associate to join their London based retail sales team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide dedicated sales support to Italian based investment sales managers including maintaining an organised database of consolidated information, supporting material and records of sales activity.
- Contribute to sales activity by co-ordinating meetings, emails and client follow up. Be proactive in identifying sales opportunities and communicating these to the Investment Sales Managers.
- Provide consolidated information obtained from category management, marketing, fund operations, client servicing and fund management areas to the sales team for use in the sales process.
- Act as a conduit between the sales team and the above areas to ensure the demands of the sales effort are delivered satisfactorily.
- Provide high quality support to intermediaries dealing with technical queries both pre and post sale by responding to all inbound client queries.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Italian speaking
- Previous Financial Services experience
- Previous experience working with European Investment clients
- Experience working with European Investments
- A strong track record of working in a client service role
- IMC qualified or studying towards qualification or equivalent
- In depth knowledge of Unit Trust, ETF and S/ICAV ranges
- Good understanding of investment processes and philosophies
- Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Microsoft Office, Lipper, Salesforce / Financial Clarity (CRM)
- Comfortable organising meetings, managing CRM and e-mail flow