Sales Support - London
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- ABN AMRO Bank
- 17 Jul 18 2018-07-17
Sales Support - London
At a glance
The vision of ABN AMRO Lease is to be the leading provider of asset finance in the markets that we choose to serve.
Support the Sales Support team by:
- Logging and archiving documentation: clearing backlog and managing going forward.
- Scanning documents into folders / Document centre.
- Undertaking supplier acceptance process (new and renewal of existing).
- Bulk upload and compiling asset lists on new deals.
- KYC checking.
- Uploading Direct Debit info into SAP and following through collections to completion.
- HPI upload and deletion.
- Inevitable end of lease processes.
- Tidying up folders in drive
Your working environment
ABN AMRO is a Dutch Bank offering a full range of services to retail, private, commercial and merchant banking clients. We are also active internationally in a number of specialist activities, such as Corporate and Commercial Banking, Asset Based Finance and Clearing. The culture we aim for within the Bank is one in which we strive to strengthen our clients' position. Our success is based on our client's success. We want clients to perceive us as a trusted partner, professional and ambitious - our core values. At ABN AMRO UK we follow the Banks global strategy. We always aim to put our customers first and to create sustainable, long-term value for all our stakeholders - customers, shareholders, employees and society at large; it is our people that we rely on to help us achieve this ambition. We concentrate on our strategic priorities:
- Client focus
- Invest in our future
- Maintain a moderate risk profile
- Selectively grow our businesses
- Improve profitability
- Corporate and Institutional Banking - which includes Corporate Banking, Clearing Global Markets - Sales & Trading, Escrow & Settlement, and Financial Institutions
- Commercial Banking which includes Asset Based Finance and International Desk, which provides transactional banking services
- Banking and/or asset finance experience beneficial
- Experience in managing volume data / multiple tasks
- Ability to work in teams and communicate across a breadth of stakeholders - absolutely key
- Self starter and ability to manage own workload
What we offer
Opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, where flexibility is highly appreciated. We encourage you to grow and develop as a person and as an employee.