Sales Support, Asset Management
- GBP25000 - GBP35000 per annum + benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley
- 10 Oct 17 2017-10-10
I am supporting an innovative, global investment management business in hiring a Sales Support professional. They are looking for a smart individual with an administrative background in financial services to join their talented team.
The overall purpose of this Sales Support role is to provide support and assistance to sales by executing tasks which could otherwise take them away from their role of maximising revenue.
Sales Support Responsibilities:
- Provide a reliable support service to business development team
- Be confident in speaking over the phone
- Be able to identify opportunities and leads for the sales team to pursue
- Provide support to the Events team in helping to organise future events/conferences/seminars
- Use the company CRM to type up record meeting notes
- Take a keen interest in learning more about the investment management products available
- Support senior team members
- Provide data analysis to product teams
- Experience working in financial services
- Experience in administrative work, preferably within sales support or otherwise from an event management background or assistant type background
- Be a superstar at multi-tasking
- Proven team-player
- Be approachable, and willing to learn
- Be proactive
- Be one to challenge the status quo
- Be approachable and eager to learn
- Have strong attention to detail and proven ability to work well under pressure
- Educated to 'A' level
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.