Sales Support Co-ordinator
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 05 Oct 18
Are you a confident, organised individual looking for your first step into financial services? If so, we have a new opportunity within our Sales Support for a Sales Support Co-ordinator.
Transact is the leading independent investment wrap platform in the UK. First established in 2000 we now have £29.7 billion of funds under direction in over 154,000 client investment portfolios (as at 31st December 2017).
Our service includes an online platform, owned and built by us, and dedicated regional adviser support to bring assets and investments together in a smarter, more tax efficient way.
The investments held on the platform may sit within Wrappers that enjoy certain tax advantages and typically include ISAs, SIPPs, Personal Pensions and Investment Bonds. Our customers are investors and their financial advisors. With access to our wrap platform, both the investor and their financial adviser are able to see an up to date valuation of the portfolio at a glance.
Our Sales Support team is a key part of the quality service we provide to our clients and provides assistance to both the regionally based Transact Business Development Managers as well as our clients; financial advisers.
The team is responsible for a variety of tasks from updating adviser’s details to coordinating networking events. They are a core part of ensuring our company continues to grow and maintain its status as the market leader. This is a great entry level opportunity into Sales Support.
Working in this close-knit team your daily responsibilities will include:
- Setting up new adviser firms, advisers, secondary users, discretionary investment managers and remote data service companies on our back office system.
- Creating new passwords and sending out password letters to advisers and their investors.
- Sending out statements to advisers.
- Dealing with literature requests from advisers and their staff.
- Paying adviser charges up to 3 times a month, preparing the statements and dealing with queries. This includes dealing with the negative adviser charge report.
- Dealing with letters of authority in relation to investors moving between adviser firms.
- Adding adviser firm logos and contact details to TOL and providing URL links.
- Creating and sending out “Visiting adviser” codes.
- Assisting in hosting occasional adviser/sales meetings at head office.
- Keeping adviser’s information up to date, including change of address, bank details and company names.
- Supporting advisers and investors with changes to their accounts such as client ownership, adviser firm mergers, “no longer authorised” and legal entity changes.
- Assisting with the coordination of the Transact regional adviser events, conferences and award ceremonies.
- Completing any other ad hoc duties as required within the team.
In order to be considered for the role you must be educated to A-levels or equivalent and have a keen interest in financial services. The ideal candidate will be confident and well organised with an excellent eye for detail. You will be positive, enthusiastic and be happy to take your own initiative in a busy administrative role.