Sales Support & Data Administrator (Investments)
Great new permanent Sales Support role working for an Investment company based in the North West London area..
Morgan McKinley are working with a great Investments company based in the Euston, London area who are looking for an experienced Sales Support & Data Administrator to provide daily support to their Sales teams. Salary:
£28K plus bonus and benefits Duties and responsibilities include:
* Provide administrative support to the sales team
* Collate and distribute agenda's for monthly sales meetings.
* Distribute team updates and meeting minutes to the team
* Data Champion for the department supporting both internal and field based sales teams
* Updating the CRM system
* Producing daily activity and pipeline reports
* Collating and presenting data from a variety of other systems
* Generate client specific illustrations for advisers
* Review and streamline internal processes
* Attend and support at events - assist with planning, organising, setup, invites and follow up Skills and experience required for the Sales Support Admin role:
* Proven experience working in a similar role within Investments / Financial Services
* Strong relevant IT knowledge (particularly Microsoft Office including Excel)
* Excellent English grammar to provide high quality well-written emails
* Highly organised and able to work unsupervised efficiently and effectively
* Strong and flexible work ethic
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.