- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- China International Capital Corporation (UK)
- 28 Nov 17 2017-11-28
Sales Trader of Equity Department in London
The job performed by a Junior Sales Trader will lead to taking orders from institutional clients in listed securities, report trade executions and explain how the order was managed. The duties and responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with institutional sales force to assist in the identification of trading opportunities for clients;
- Communicate trading ideas and precisely interpret investment opinions of research reports to clients; convey relevant market information to clients in a timely manner;
- Ensure good trade executions to clients;
- Responsible for developing relationships with clients through trading and execution services.
- Knowledge of overall stock market, Hong Kong is preferred, whilst remaining up-to-date with current affairs.
- Understanding the client’s investment behavior and orientation.
Skills and Abilities
- Customer-oriented mentality, proactive personality.
- Effective communicator.
- Hard working, able to work under pressure, tight schedule and long hours.
- A good team player.
- Bachelor degree or above, preference for finance related major. Finance background would be favorable as would financial field work experience/qualifications.
- Previous experience within the Finance or Trading sector.
- Regulatory Exams passed.