Sales and Account Management - Securities Finance Products
Our client is currently recruiting a enthusiastic and dynamic Sales and Account Manager with a good knowledge of Securities Finance and the drive and determination to sell an innovative range of products into that business area.
You will have full responsibility for all aspects of Sales and Account Management for an assigned sales territory. You will be responsible for driving revenue for their specialist Securities Finance products ensuring that business goals are achieved. You will be integral to the team structure – working closely with the Heads of Sale and local SME's. Specific duties will include:
- Generation of lead pipeline for new business and existing clients
- Take ownership of account renewals and price negotiation
- Reporting of actual vs. budgeted sales on a regular basis
- Maintain communication with delegated accounts via regular contact with key users to build a position of trust, respect and openness with the view to generate new business across the Securities Finance product lines.
- Listen and identify the client’s needs and feedback any cross selling opportunities to relevant product line Sales teams. For multi-product opportunities, the relevant sales people will be involved and a sales referral will be recorded. It is expected that the candidate be awarded with a combination of sales revenue and sales credits against target (when leads are referred and turn into either new revenue and/or upgrade revenue).
- Proactively hunt Sales referrals from existing accounts.
- Take ownership of client issues with the help of the data and Business Development teams.
- Maintain pipeline and generate management report (cold calls list, user list…) using Salesforce.
- Delegate non-revenue generating activities to relevant sales operational support teams.
- Keeping product knowledge to a high standard for the relevant product area and keep aware of internal and external market developments across the board.
- Each Sales person should be a point person for their allocated product providing understanding of clients, technical information, product characteristics, coaching Sales peers in terms of Sales USPs and pre sales questioning etc…
- Active participation in Sales Conferences/ Special Events sales collateral production, client entertainment; association memberships. It is expected that you will help drive these activities for their product line so as to maximize sales revenue and retention.
Your skills and experience should include:-
- Proven Sales experience from a data, financial software or banking background
- Experience of Securities Finance products a must.
- Able to organise self, including effective scheduling, prioritisation and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel and complete tasks to tight deadlines.
- Ability to listen, learn quickly and demonstrate initiative
- Good attention to detail.
- Willing to progress in a rapidly growing/changing environment
- The role would suit highly driven, resourceful self-starters with a strong desire to challenge and deliver
- Must be able to grasp the sales process, be comfortable dealing with senior level negotiations etc.
- Must be confident in high pressure environment and able to manage senior level meetings
- High level of competency and good communication skills both written and verbal required
- Team player with an open minded attitude and willing to progress in a rapidly growing/changing environment.
For more information regarding this position please contact Haydn Reynolds on 020 3371 6851 or send your CV to email@example.com