CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
As a source of innovative derivatives products and as a global financial marketplace, CME Group helps companies and institutions manage a vast array of risks, such as currency fluctuations for global manufacturers, unpredictable fuel costs for airlines and ever-changing commodity prices for farmers and are an essential part of the global economy.
The mission of Salesforce.com at CME Group is to be our primary tool to capture, manage, access and share customer intelligence across the organisation so that we can gain a single view, or 360 degree view, of customer profiles, activities, campaigns, and opportunity pipeline.
The CRM Administrator is responsible for providing analysis, configuration and support to end users for the CRM applications, predominantly Salesforce, used within the organisation. The CRM Administrator will primarily work with the CRM user community to support and enhance functionality that provides an ideal user experience in Salesforce.
• Manage and keep track of support requests from internal users, acting as the first and second line support and response for issues and questions
• Assists with ongoing system administration including security, profiles, workflow rules, custom objects, custom fields etc
• Train end users on new updates, features and functionality and provide guidance in accordance to processes and best practices
• Documenting and maintaining Salesforce best practices and guides
• Perform regular data maintenance and manipulation to ensure data quality and compliance with GDPR guidelines
• Develop KPI and ad hoc reports and dashboards for end users and stakeholders, performing data analysis as required
• Ensuring all modifications follow the change control processes including changes in sandbox environments, testing and signoff
• Certified Salesforce Administrator
• 2+ years experience in administration of a Salesforce instance, experience with Service Cloud an asset
• Interest in and understanding of the jobs our key user groups perform with an ability to apply this insight to the system when supporting, analysing or making changes to the system
• Ability to work autonomously, while enjoying the opportunity to work on team-based tasks and projects
• Strong logical reasoning and problem solving skills across multi-disciplinary skill sets
• Strong ability to effectively prioritise competing requests, while managing user expectations
• Action-orientated, flexible and innovative approach to the CRM support environment
• Strong organisational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, a persuasive and passionate communicator
• Ability to engage with a wide range of stakeholders
• Willingness and an ability to learn and develop new skills and understand new technology, as required