The Expert Developer is part of a team of experts in development for our critical applications like Salesforce.
Developers and analysts team ensure functional and technical evolutions and support around Salesforce solutions (Lightning, Communities, Analytics, ...), extranets and marketing automation tools.
Within a dynamic and innovative team, you will have the opportunity to participate to change management and maintain a strong partnership with Client service and Sales team.
As part of your missions, you:
• Assure developments in Salesforce Lightning, Communities and Analytics
• Develop reports
• Link Salesforce with marketing automation tools
• Optimize processes and tool
• Contribute to the test phases
• Identify the changes to put in place and write functional specifications
• Write user guides and functional procedures
• Communicate regularly to the business on any subject related to the availability of systems or its evolutions
• Work in coordination with various Technology teams to ensure the best level of support possible
• Monitor the activity
• Masters degree level education or equivalent ideally
• Bachelors degree level
• Demonstable experience in development with Salesforce (certification required)
• Good understanding of release lifecycle and risk assessment within IT
• Ability to work in agile mode
- Langages : C#, Python
- CI/CD : Azure DevOps / git
- Cloud : Azure / AWS
- Monitoring : Elastic/Kibana
- Plateforme Web : WebAPI REST, WebApp, React, Angular, API Management, Fonction Azure
- Plateforme big data : Hadoop/Cloudera
- Methodes : Agile/Kanban/XP
- Solution BI : Tableau Software
• Relationship management.
• Organised and motivated by innovation
• Strong verbal and written communication in English and French
• Team player
• Problem solving skills in complex and challenging environments.
• Have passion for understanding the technical and functional side of how things are working, have good interpersonal skills and enjoy the challenges of working in a highly stimulating and evolving environment.