A leading Financial Services Company is currently seeking someone with Salesforce CRM experience to join their growing production support team, supporting various applications in the Client Technology portfolio.
Salesforce Production Support Specialist - Leading Financial Services Company
A leading Financial Services Company is currently seeking someone to join their growing production support team, supporting various applications in the Client Technology portfolio. These will include the Client Relationship Platform (Salesforce with specific customisations) as well as the Client Technology Analytics Portal (Qlikview and Qliksense Powered).
- Experience building, maintaining, and supporting Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Solid experience working in a production support capacity facing off, to demanding front office users at a major financial institution
- Experience of supporting either RHEL Unix / Linux / Windows environments as well as possessing basic scripting skills (Perl, Bash, Python, Powershell, batch)
- Experience with working with relational databases including MS SQL / Sybase or another equivalent
- Salesforce SFDC ADM-201 certification and experience with BMC Control M, Autosys or other batch scheduling platforms would also be beneficial but not essential