Salesforce Solutions Engineer & Application Developer
Where you'll fit in & what our team goals are....
CTI has more than 500 Salesforce users spread across EMEA, Asia and the US. The London based Salesforce team are responsible for project delivery, the ongoing enhancement programme and day to day support. In this role you will be responsible for leading the technical delivery of the Salesforce workstream, including team management, requirements analysis, solution design, development, system testing, code deployment, data load/migration and technical documentation. You will deliver solutions as part of our global Salesforce development team, servicing multiple sales and marketing channels, and work closely with users to provide support and fix issues as required. Responsibilities How you'll spend your time....
Required Qualifications To be successful in this role you will have....
- End to end delivery of technical assignments:
- Work iteratively with business representatives and business analysts to refine requirements
- Design and develop Salesforce solutions using configuration and/or code.
- System/release testing o Support business representatives to plan and execute UAT
- Code deployment o Provide comprehensive technical documentation for all projects and changes
- Agile Scrum management
- Ability to lead stand-ups o Sprint planning/backlog grooming
- Bug investigation & fixes
- Identify new technologies and/or opportunities for enhancing the salesforce system
- Business administration, including vendor risk assessment and change management
Preferred Qualifications If you also had this, it would be great....
- Demonstrable & strong experience in Salesforce/Force.com development and solution design experience using Lightning Components, Flow/Automation, triggers, SOQL, Apex, Visualforce, integration with third party applications/tools;
- Ability to engage and influence business partners; Salesforce Lightning experience; Agile Scrum experience
- Managing staff across time zones
- A self-starter - motivated and able to act on own initiative; enthusiastic
- Agile team management experience
- Inquisitive, with good logical, analytical, and diagnostic skills
- Able to deliver to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining quality
- Familiarity with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Marketing and Distribution experience; Salesforce Certified Developer; Business Analysis skills and experience