Salesforce System and Security Admin
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
Salesforce.com at CME is a multi-instance platform that is used by many users across Sales, Marketing, Operations and other departments, to manage cross-departmental and business-critical processes for client engagement. The platform handles highly sensitive data and has integrations with on-prem and cloud-based services and systems.
Our mission is for Salesforce to be our primary tool to securely capture, manage, access and share customer intelligence across the organization so that we main gain a single - 360-degree view - of customer profiles, activities, campaigns, and opportunity pipeline.
Security is our top priority. We are looking for a Salesforce system admin who will build new (secure) applications on the Salesforce platform using declarative customization, and keep our platform secure by implementing security features (e.g. Salesforce Shield) and perform regular security audits. Responsibilities
- Work in a team with Salesforce professionals that use an agile delivery process to deliver top quality solutions to our internal customers.
- Work with end users to translate business needs into requirements for Salesforce solutions. Ask the question behind the question to uncover real business needs.
- Ensure that access to data and functions are provided based on Least Privileged Access. Maintain our sophisticated permission model with persona-based access (Role Hierarchy, Profiles, Permission Sets, Permission Set Groups, Sharing Rules).
- Perform security impact assessment for new project requests and manage impacts during the project life cycle. Work with vendors and internal CME teams (Global Information Security, IT) to assess security impacts and provide guidance.
- Regular audit of platform access, permission model, security and privacy controls (users, roles, profiles, personas and permission sets); ensure that security and permission guidelines are followed). Periodic audit of SSO and 2FA model.
- Periodically review audit logs, event monitoring logs for unauthorized and suspicious behaviour (e.g. logins or mass downloads of data). Periodic review of integrations; IP whitelisting, record sharing settings, masking of data in test environments, Management of encryption keys etc.
- Create, implement and deploy and maintain Salesforce solutions declarative customization (Lightning Components, visual flow, workflow, custom objects and fields, validation rules etc.).
- Bachelor's Degree or higher or equivalent experience
- Ideal candidate will have 2 or more Salesforce Certifications, for example the Salesforce certified administrator certification. The Salesforce advanced administrator certification would be desirable.
- Deep understanding and hands on experience with the Salesforce security model (Role Hierarchy, Profiles, Permission Sets, Permission Set Groups, Sharing Rules).
- Understanding of best practices around integrations and security. Experience with Salesforce Shield is preferred.
- Demonstrable experience building Salesforce.com solutions using declarative customization (custom objects and fields, record types, page layouts, visual flow, workflow, security, etc.)
- Demonstrable experience building solutions in an agile environment. Experience with tools to plan, track and release software (Jira, Rally) is preferred.
- Team player. Strong communication skills with an ability to express ideas/solutions in language that internal clients can comprehend.
- Strong logical reasoning and problem-solving skills across multi-disciplinary skill sets
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated/self-starter, creative and adaptable to new situations.