Sanctions Analyst - Referrals
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Alexander Mann Solutions (Contingent)
- 19 Jul 18 2018-07-19
We are currently working on behalf of our client, a leading Financial Services Institution who is recruiting for a Sanctions Analyst - Referrals on an 6 month contract based in London
Alexander Mann Solutions are the world's leading provider of talent acquisition and management services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more.
We are currently working on behalf of our client, a leading Financial Services Institution who is recruiting for a Sanctions Policy Analyst on an 6 month contract based in London
Responsible, under guidance from the Senior Sanctions Policy Manager, for:
- Providing sanctions policy advisory and guidance on sanctions referrals received into the Sanctions Referrals Mailbox - to include (but not limited to):
- Customer referrals;
- Payment referrals and
- Referrals relating to the proposed customer contact strategy.
- Trade Finance referrals
- Referrals relating to contractual wording and sanctions exposure
- Provision of 4 eye check for Policy Managers as required.
- Management and control of the Sanctions Referrals Mailbox in conjunction with the other Sanctions Policy Managers; ensuring that all incoming queries are managed in line with Policy SLAs and issues are escalated accordingly to the Senior Sanctions Policy Manager and Head of Policy as appropriate.
- Investigate and provide solutions for payment referrals queries, notifying the Third Party Manager where assistance is necessary from the Third Party provider (e.g. Eastnets, Dow Jones etc.).
- Previous experience within sanctions - dealing with customer and payments referrals and making recommendations on findings
- Internal Policy and previous recommendations experience is essential
- UK Sanctions Restrictions experience
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery in some of its services be deemed to operate to act as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.