Scrum Master / Agile Delivery Manager – Financial Markets. A consultancy are assisting a financial markets firm with a major integration programme and have a fantastic opportunity for a Scrum Master / Agile Delivery Manager to play a key facilitation role amongst the technology teams.
You will assume the Servant Leader role within an Agile/SAFe environment, partnering with a Product Owner, working with developer, architecture and testing teams to facilitate technical delivery, identify bottlenecks and delivery blockages, taking ownership of issues and co-ordinating overall resolution to ensure that the integration is being delivered effectively. This will include running Scrums and Scrum of Scrums as well as tracking delivery against the programme plan.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years financial services/markets experience (preference for asset/investment management)
- Significant Agile delivery experience, preferably with demonstrable experience as a Servant Leader
- Track record of unblocking delivery impediments and coaching delivery teams on Agile delivery
- End-to-end technology experience: architecture, analysis, development, testing and release
- Investment portfolio management system experience is preferred but not required
- Understanding of modern programming languages and technology architecture
- Technical background (ideally in software development or systems analysis)
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £550-600/day role based London initially for six months.