See job description for details
Scrum Project Delivery Lead Tasks
- With an impressive roster of clients, including Microsoft, Barclays, Unilever, easyJet, JD Sports, British Heart Foundation, you'll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology
- Delivery focused approach
- Support to our existing delivery teams
- As a consultant, you will be expected to 'get your hands dirty' with the nitty gritty when necessary as well as operate at a higher level to inform decisions and steer projects in a positive and progressive direction
- To bring your experience within the sector and profession to the table to help build innovative solutions for our customers
- The role involves both the 'traditional' servant leadership and facilitator aspects of scrum mastery as well as an element of managing upwards through the product owners and stakeholders so experience working with agile at scale would be advantageous.
- Flexible working - not a morning person? Then don't start until 10am. Flying off for the weekend? Wrap up at 4pm.
- We're part of the Reply group and there are always training and knowledge sharing sessions, both inside and outside of the Microsoft space
- We have an in-office bar fridge (fully stocked), Xbox, the latest iPhones and laptops, and a sofa filled breakout area
About WM Reply
- 3+ years working within a SCRUM master/project manager role
- You come from a consultancy or agency background
- Experience with both SCRUM and Kanban agile flavours
- Demonstratable experience of stakeholder management
- Experience resourcing, and managing teams - ultimately you will be considerate, curious, gritty positive and collaborative with other people
- Experience working within release early and often delivery teams
- Certifications are not essential but a bonus (CSM or PSM)
- A Technical / Business Analyst background
- Experience working within the SAFe agile framework
- Degree in a Business/Computer Science field
WM Reply are a 120 person, and fast growing, Sitecore & Microsoft Cloud consultancy. We are part of the 9,500+ strong Reply group. With offices in London, Chester, Manchester, Minsk and Chicago. We work with leading enterprise clients building amazing websites, apps, portals & modern workplaces.