Secondaries Advisory Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 20 Jul 18 2018-07-20
Our client is a leading global alternative asset advisory group, with an industry leading advisory group having been involved in some of the largest, most complex transactions globally since its founding ten years ago. The team is led by experienced ex private equity professionals with considerable prior experience leading investment teams in the secondary markets in Europe and globally.
The client are currently looking to add an analyst to the secondaries team, covering global markets ex North America. Analysts are expected to be involved with the development, marketing, structuring and closing of transactions and will regularly attend client and internal meetings, negotiations and due diligence sessions.
The team works with a mix of Limited Partners and General Partners providing a range of transaction advice and support.
Analyst work will include:
- Financial analysis and modeling
- Drafting of client presentations
- Preparation of memoranda for internal and external use
- Conducting financial and other business related research
- Coordinating complex and often time sensitive processes
- Active involvement in client facing roles
- Assistance in the execution of transactions
- Participation in talent development efforts including recruiting
- Outstanding qualitative and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Aptitude to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Robust organizational and time management skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to work under pressure
- Basic knowledge of accounting and corporate finance
- Around 1 – 2 years post-graduate financial services experience