Secondaries Analyst, Top-Tier Investment Manager, London, UK
Our client is an internationally recognised private equity investor, which deploys capital through primary fund, secondary, and co-investments.
With a global presence and an exemplary track record, the business is highly regarded and has recently raised a new global fund to invest in secondaries. As a result, they are now a Secondaries focused Analyst to join their London office, where you would focus on executing investments and managing the existing portfolio.
You will be part of a small, entrepreneurial and growing team, and this is a fantastic opportunity to build a long-term career. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contribute across the full investment process as you support the team in reviewing and executing Secondary investments
- Support the execution team by taking ownership of the financial modelling and commercial due diligence process and by contributing to the preparation of investment papers for committee
- Articulate your thoughts on investment opportunities with confidence and ability to back your views
- Assist in managing the existing European portfolio
- Advanced financial modelling skills developed while working in an M&A, private equity and / or transaction services environment at Analyst level
- Good general understanding of the private equity industry, and the desire to work in the private equity LP space
- You should have excellent written and spoken English, giving you the ability to write, present, and articulate flawlessly