Securities, Global Securities Services, New Business Group Associate, London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs International
- 16 Jan 19
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB SECURITIES
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS The New Business Group facilitates the on-boarding of Prime Brokerage, Futures Clearing, DCS and GSEC clients. As an integral part of the Prime Services Client Franchise, we work closely with our clients on new business, to understand their needs (e.g. markets, products, financing, reporting, coverage), and deliver a tailored solution by project managing each specific on-board from the initial mandate to the 'go live'. For both start-ups and existing clients, we seamlessly deliver Goldman Sachs and its global resources by introducing clients to their coverage across the firm, enabling market access, product and report setup, and providing connectivity. The New Business Group also facilitates the documentation process which involves serving as the point of contact in legal negotiations, operational setup, and regulatory coordination.
- Coordinate client requests and liaise with other internal and external constituents
- Work closely with Sales to prioritize on-boarding requests and communicate that to all internal teams (Legal, Credit and Operations)
- Drive forward and monitor progress of each on-boarding request and clearly escalate if there are issues
- Support senior members of the team with daily client inquiries
- Take ownership of clients as a junior member of the team
- Develop relationships with clients, 3rd party vendors and salespeople
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills, record of demonstrated achievement
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and think clearly under pressure
- Track record of team oriented success
- Attention to detail
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.