Securities Lending Operations Analyst
- £230 - £260 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Temporary, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
Our client, a leading global Investment Bank, is seeking a Securities Lending Operations Analyst to join for an initial 6 month period. This is an exciting opportunity suited to a bright and driven individual with previous experience within securities lending, settlements or securities.
- Work closely with other operations groups managing key day-to-day relationships, with a strong emphasis on risk management and control.
- Mitigate financial and reputational risk, ensuring that securities transactions are settled efficiently and on time with a dedicated focus on trade matching.
- Liase directly with clients, securities lending traders, compliance, tax, asset servicing and agent banks should there be any issues requiring resolution.
- Manage priorities in line with market and internal deadlines.
- Respond to varied queries from clients and internal business partners.
- Understand internal and external regulations.
- Protect clients from market penalties associated with asset servicing and buy-in events.
- Analyse and resolve exceptions, evaluate and escalate risk items to management and business partners.
- Degree educated with a strong academic background.
- Previous experience within securities lending, settlements or securities.
- Self-driven with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A flexible team player with an aptitude to working well under pressure with strict daily deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand technical workflows in detail.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload.