Securities, Marquee UX Designer, Analyst, London
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs International
- 22 May 18 2018-05-22
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB SECURITIES
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS MORE ABOUT THIS JOB UX Designer
The Marquee team at Goldman Sachs is responsible for delivering digital products to our institutional client base. We design and build highly scalable web platforms that provide access to Goldman Sachs content, portfolio analytics, risk, and execution services. These tools help to transform and simplify client experiences while generating new revenue streams and business models for a leader in global financial markets. Marquee is a product driven team, composed of talented and passionate product managers, designers, and engineers working to change the expectation of institutional finance.
Marquee product designers have tremendous responsibility in shaping the team's strategic vision, understanding and communicating user needs, and working with teams across the firm to prototype and build new digital experiences. We are looking for designers who love to transform large-scale, complex problems into intuitive, simple, and impactful products. We know that the success of our team depends on our ability to deliver exceptional user experiences, and we need designers who can collaborate with developers, product managers, and individuals across our sales and trading franchise to bring them to life.
This is an opportunity to join our newly formed EMEA Marquee team and work closely with local clients and internal stakeholders to automate our Securities Division businesses in the region. Our team are responsible for reflecting EMEA client requirements and market structure in our global strategy, and delivering to this strategy.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to Identify new product opportunities, define problems & goals, map user flows, and oversee the development process.
- Define user experience for new and existing client-facing products
- Create wireframes, user flows, prototypes, and production quality designs that effectively communicate design directions
- 3+ years industry experience in product design
- Entrepreneurial drive and a desire to work in a commercially focused, fast-paced environment
- Experience designing and shipping large-scale product releases
- Passion for solving complex large-scale problems
- Degree in Design, HCI, CS, or a related field
- Work on some of the most complex technical and design challenges in technology and finance
- Learn from the foremost experts in finance, technology, and math who are diverse in their academic, ethnic, and social backgrounds
- Benefit from ongoing training, development, and mentoring to advance in your career
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.