Securities, Mutual Funds Derivatives Structuring, Analyst, London
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs International
- 19 Apr 18 2018-04-19
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB SECURITIES
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
We are looking for an Analyst to join the Structuring and Pricing Equity Derivatives team in London. This person will hold a front-office role interacting with Trading, Sales and Quantitative Research.
The Strats business unit is a world leader in developing quantitative and technological expertise to solve complex business problems.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS The Structuring & Pricing Strats group responsibilities include:
- Design and price derivatives and structured products on equity, fund and hybrid underlyings
- Create content: thematic trade ideas, analyse GS model advantages, explore market dislocations
- Develop custom indices: create ideas, backtest and launch indices with third-party index calc agents
- Liaise with quantitative research and trading on pricing model testing and development
- Quantitative: good knowledge of derivatives . Ideally some pricing experience on a structuring/trading desk, not a must if theory is strong
- Programming: some taste for programming and experience in Python / C++
- Commercial: understanding economy and markets
- Presentation skills: able to provide product expertise in client meetings
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.