Securities, Power and Gas Sales, VP, London
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs International
- 20 May 18 2018-05-20
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB SECURITIES
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS Senior Associate / Junior Vice President Role
- At least 4 years in a power sales or power structuring role at a Financial Institution/ Energy trading/ Utility
- Experience with renewable energy transactions. PPA Structuring, management of Green Certificates Agreements and generally all green related power opportunities
- Strong knowledge of all EU Power markets
- Front office client facing role, must feel comfortable meeting clients and having discussions
- Relationships with potential offtakers
- Work directly with senior structurer on renewable structured transactions
- Assist in covering renewable and corporate clients with renewable goals/targets
- Prepare presentations for client pitches
- Respond to Request for Proposals
- Financial modeling and transaction due diligence
- Client onboarding, credit analysis, trade booking
- Work with internal stakeholders on transactions
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.