Securities, Secured Funding Trader, Executive Director London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs International
- 16 Jan 19
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB Full Job Title: Securities, Secured Funding Trader, Executive Director London
Application Opening Date: 18 December 2018
Application Closing Date: 15 January 2019
An opportunity has arisen for an Executive Director to work in our London-based Prime Brokerage Securities Lending team to trade a combination of derivatives and secured funding products including, but not limited to, total return swaps, equity repo, as well as upgrades and downgrades.
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Managing counter-party relationships
- Structuring of new trades to solve constraints / models - e.g. market contingent funding / put-able trades
- Increasing book efficiency - e.g Term Borrow Pledge management / Improved metrics on inventory stability
- Confirmation negotiations and structuring
- Reduction of secured financing costs
- Execution and management of funding trades
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Strong academic record with Bachelor's level, equivalent or above required
- Significant professional experience gained from working within investment banking/financial services industry essential
- Must have proven experience in execution and management of funding trades
- Knowledge of reduction of secured financing costs essential
- Prior experience in managing projects with the ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders on new trade structures and proposals
- Must have the ability to analyse data to manage metrics secured funding framework
- Prior experience in structuring of new trades to solve constraints / models - e.g. Market contingent funding / put-able trades is required
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.