Securities Services Senior Product Manager, Middle Office
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- HSBC Bank plc
- 19 Aug 18 2018-08-19
HSBC Securities Services, Fund Services Senior Product Manager, Middle Office
The Senior Product Manager, Middle Office role is a key member of the global Middle Office Product team whose purpose is to:
- Define the product strategy and proposition for component products within the Funds product range.
- Design and maintain the associated business operating models.
- Be a strong advocate of the middle office product suite both internally with colleagues as well as with external clients. This role has a global dimension with individuals or teams operating in multiple geographies supporting colleagues responsible for various functions, including new business acquisition and service delivery.
- As with all global roles, the ability of the job-holder to work effectively and in partnership with the regional entities in the business is a key success factor.
- Working closely with colleagues across Fund Services the job-holder will ensure that strategic change initiatives and tactical enhancements to the Middle Office product are delivered to meet the evolving needs of the business and it's clients.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of the securities market and the associated market infrastructure.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the funds industry and in particular the Middle Office product.
- Demonstrates a solid grasp of the technology and systems supporting the product.
- Strategic mind-set, with strong conceptual, creative and analytical content.
- Energetic, results focused, change agent, with a strong work ethic.
- Personal qualities of stability, maturity and leadership.
- Team player and people motivator.
- First class interpersonal, collaborative, relationship building and influencing skills.
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing, with strong presentation skills.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Within HSBC certain roles are designated as Enhanced Vetting Roles. For these roles, all internal and external applicants are required (subject to local laws), to pass satisfactorily a series of additional checks both as part of the application process and, if successfully recruited into the Enhanced Vetting role, on an on-going basis. The Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are first carried out as part of this recruitment exercise, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. This role has been designated as an Enhanced Vetting Role.