Securities, Turkey Sales, London
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs International
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB SECURITIES
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS The Securities Division enables our clients to buy and sell financial products, raise funding and manage risk. We make markets and facilitate client transactions in fixed income, equity, currency and commodity products. In addition, we make markets in and clear client transactions on major stock, options and futures exchanges worldwide. Through our global sales force, we maintain relationships with our clients, receiving orders and distributing investment research, trading ideas, market information and analysis. Fixed income, currency and commodities teams transact in a variety of assets, including interest rate products (such as government bonds, treasury bills and other highly liquid instruments), credit products, mortgages, currencies and commodities. The EM sales desk covers both macro and real money funds who invest in EM IRS, FX and Credit across EMEA. The team is looking for a Turkish-speaking analyst with sales and preferably derivatives experience to join the team.
- Maintain and build strong relationship with clients, traders and strategists
- Invest time and resources to fully understand our clients' needs before devising tailor made risk management solutions
- Keep clients informed of important developments within the region
- Help our clients manage their currency exposures effectively and efficiently
- Identify trade ideas with the support of trading and research
- Product enhancement: direct input into enhancing GS offering, market intel collecting, idea generation, project prioritization
- Data consolidation: collecting / analyzing / distributing to clients / internal analysis
- Minimum 1 year relevant work experience
- Excellent understanding of microeconomic fundamentals and geopolitical events
- Strong analytic background with ability to think through complex problems in real time
- Proficiency in Turkish
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.