Responsible for governance of the pricing of underlying investments and funds held within Securities Valuation Global Operations. Key focus will be regarding Project Tower on-boarding, Client service and governance.
Ensure that Governance and the service to clients are adequate and meets the required standards of service levels. Interaction with internal stakeholders globally, clients, vendors and third parties required on a regular basis. Role specifics: Governance
- Adopts and takes ownership of all Securities Valuation Governance requirement deadlines, maintaining metrics, annual documentations (SOP's, PSA etc.)
- Managing issue resolution and remedial implementations to target 100% accuracy
- Challenge any Conduct Risk items and follow through to completion.
- Makes every effort to ensure the Client experience is to the highest standard at all time and provide support across the full Client scope
- Ensure that Service Levels deliveries are maintained and escalate where these may be delayed.
- Utilizes advanced level of knowledge in resolution of pricing issues and escalates to management as required
- Provides support to all Securities Valuation off shore locations and client groups, including responding to inquiries, and conducting pricing research, including more complex client requirements
- Assist in projects and Client Change Requests.
- Act as a State Street representative for collaborative issue resolution.
- Understands relationships between practical work processes and the business in relationship to the department overall .
- Assist team manager in furthering Securities Valuations global model and take ownership of delegated work when required.
- Keep up to date with regulatory signoff requirements "Anti Money Laundering (AML)"/"Know Your Customer (KYC)", internal client signoff requirements and ensure adherence to Securities Valuation (Sec Val) procedures on a daily/monthly basis.
- Continuously look to develop, utilising internal/external courses, peers, management and mentoring where possible.
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your behaviour
- Provide appropriate management information as required to support business unit decision making
- Support the 'Risk Excellence' culture within the business
Adhere to limits of delegation and escalation procedures required by your manager so that you comply with internal policies and external regulations