This is a great opportunity for innovative, creative cyber security experts who love large amounts of autonomy and the chance to strategically impact global security systems. A fully automated trading firm with a relaxed yet technically stimulating culture, you'll be working with some of the smartest engineers in the industry.
Collaborating with engineers on the Networking and Desktop Support teams, you will design and implement core security projects which will form the foundation of their authentication and authorization. This will involve architecting, prototyping and deploying technical security solutions to better protect their trading operations and lP.
The successful Security Engineer will have substantial experience in a technical cyber security role from an organization with a dedicated security operations function. Requirements
Rewards and Incentives
- 5+ years of cyber security experience; security engineering, architecture and project management are essential
- Minimum BS degree in Computer Science (or equivalent), MS in Information Security would be ideal
- Previous experience with Cryptography and Public Key Infrastructure
- Solid communication skills, experienced in building strong cross-functional relationships
- Experience with Linux (bonus points for Debian)
- Market-leading salary + bonuses + generous benefits package
- Truly flat management structure, with no red tape
- Friendly culture where everyone's ideas are encouraged and celebrated
- Feel valued and be rewarded for your hard work where coding is front and centre
If you think you are a strong candidate for the role and would like further info, please contact: Josh Williamson
+44 (0)20 3475 5021