Security Operations Analyst - Financial Services - London
- GBP450 - GBP500 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Twenty Recruitment Group
- 19 Jun 18 2018-06-19
A global financial services institution based in the City are looking for a Security Operations Analyst
A global financial services institution based in the City are looking for a Security Operations Analyst to join a highly regarded team working in Cyber Security. The Cyber Security team works with multiple teams in the business to ensure that information and cyber security risks are managed across the firm.
The role will be responsible for managing the day to day workload for the cyber security team that is related to operations and service.
- Support various teams within the business on both internal and external audits.
- Help to execute the road map for the cyber transformation program.
- Co-ordinate and manage security testing whcih will include vulnerability management and penetration testing.
- Perform compliance monitoring to security standards across different teams.
- Create reports in relation to vulnerability management and patching dashboards and presentations for senior management.
The ideal candidate will have been working within cyber security, in particular in information security operations. You would have experience in security incident investigation and response as well as documentation and reporting on this area. You would have executed security and compliance best-practise processes in your previous roles. The ideal candidate may have come from a IT Engineering background and then moved into cyber security but this is not essential.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Lauren Stutz at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.