The Application Integration Platforms team are an award winning technology team.
Job Title: Security Solution Architect
Corporate Title: Vice President
The Application Integration Platforms team are an award winning technology team building hybrid-cloud platforms for widespread adoption within Deutsche Bank including platform as a service (PaaS), web hosting and 'at scale' application integration (messaging, micro-services, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), file management and Extract Transform Load (ETL) platforms.
- Designing security infrastructure and operating models covering network, storage, compute, PaaS and cloud functions within a next generation design of platforms and tooling
- Running and driving proof of concept and implementation efforts for hybrid cloud service environments
- Understanding the group Information Technology policy, with specific reference to security and identity management, and how that policy applies to our on-premises and cloud implementations
- Working with our policy makers to ensure our policy reflects and supports our modern frameworks, platforms and cloud service provider engagement
- Considering design approaches and solutions for container as a service, cloud service platforms, firewall automation, application micro-segmentation, software defined networking, access control and identity management
- Owning the architecture principles around workload segregation at the network, operating system, and administration layers
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience of one or more of the following technologies: Docker, OpenShift/Kubernetes/Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Azure/ Amazon Web Services/Google Cloud Platform
- Strong understanding of security as it applies to operating systems, platform as a service and cloud service provider cloud native functions
- Exposure to industry standard security frameworks and standards compliance
- Experience in the application, network or infrastructure security sphere
- Understanding of Cloud Native applications and Twelve Factor application design
- Strong technical/architectural/solution design experience
- Exposure to integration tooling such as IBM, Redhat or TIBCO messaging, ESB and microservices implementations, ETL tools and large-scale file management tools
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please visit https://www.db.com/cr/en/our-people/diversity--management.htm to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank