- £40,000 - £90,000 base + bonus and benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Barclay Simpson
- 12 Mar 18
Seeking: Finance/Treasury Professionals with experience across Liquidity and/or Capital (Planning, Stress Testing, ILAAP, ICAAP)
There is very high demand in the market currently for candidates with experience of LIQUIDITY and/or CAPITAL from the following backgrounds: Treasury Planning | Stress Testing | Prudential Regulation | Reporting | Treasury Product Control
Specifically the roles I am currently working on include:
- Treasury Planning (Liquidity and/or Capital)
- Stress Testing (Liquidity and/or Capital)
- Prudential Regulation (Liquidity and/or Capital)
- Reporting (Liquidity)
- Planning and Regulation (Liquidity and/or Capital)
- Funding Planning (Liquidity and/or Capital)
If you have a treasury or finance background and have had exposure to liquidity and/or capital from a planning, forecasting, stress testing, prudential regulation, reporting or product control background, the following institutions are actively recruiting for people with your experience:
- Tier 1 Banks
- UK Corporate Banks
- Private Banks
When demand in the market is high for a particular skillset we are able to achieve the biggest increases in seniority and salary for our candidates.
Please apply with your CV and I will reach out to you with the most relevant opportunities.
Alternatively, contact Katy Quicke at Barclay Simpson for more information on 020 7936 8933.