Responsible for penetrating new customers accounts. Tasked with prioritizing assigned prospects and selling into new customers accounts accordingly. Responsible for immediately handing off the account to the account manager once the first account sale is booked. Most commonly used in Mid-Market sales segment.
- Prioritize qualified sales opportunities and key prospects within assigned territory
- Execute the sales cycle to penetrate the most promising new logo accounts, generating net new customers accounts
- Identify and build relationships with the appropriate account buyers
- Engage Sales Engineering resources, as needed, to close the deal
- Identify and coordinate the timely involvement of sales operations resources in the sales cycle to improve efficiencies
- Achieve assigned bookings quota
Education & training
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in business, information technology, or a related field
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a sales role, specifically selling into new accounts
skills & knowledge
- Required experience prospecting and closing net new deals
- Prior professional experience working with minimal supervision
- Superior relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; experience delivering compelling presentations to large audiences
The candidate should be someone who :
can demonstrate strong communication and team spirit, 5+ years solid Hunting experience with demonstrable success.
- Press Distribution
- Media Monitoring
Any additional EU languages spoken are highly advantageous.