Senior Accounts Payable Administrator - International Private Equity (Central London)
Our client is a leading global private equity firm with AUM of $95 billion spread across a number of managed funds on behalf of over 900 clients internationally. The firm has over 620 employees working from 14 offices across Europe, Asia and America.
The Senior Accounts Payable Administrator will be responsible for the following tasks:
* Log, code, Scan, File, and Pay all invoices
* Raise Sales invoices for the business
* Review and chase Aged Debtors
* Raise or Review all expense claims (Cash, and Corporate Credit Card); and reconcile corporate card statements
* Complete all cost centre mapping
* Update Banks for service providers
* Prepare recharge schedules and analysis to the Funds, and other internal entities
* Complete analysis / administration as required to support wider finance / office team
* Assist in implementation and adoption of Concur expenses system
* Maintain process and procedure notes for all tasks
Specialised business and technical knowledge:
The Senior Accounts Payable Administrator role requires someone with experience working in a professional office environment, with good numeracy and organizational skills.
* Good communication and inter-personal skills
* Strong Excel skills
* Good numeracy, and accuracy
* Willingness to get involved in various tasks to support the wider team / business
* Requirement to work effectively within a team; and in a highly professional environment
* Should be highly organized & motivated
* Demonstrable experience in ensuring organized systems are in place to meet deliverables
Education and Experience:
The role requires someone who has a proven record of accomplishment working in an accounts payable/Senior accounts assistant position previously, for a professional business, preferably in the financial services sector.
Educated to A-level standard (or equivalent).