Senior Administrative Assistant
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Senior Administrative AssistantAs a senior administrative assistant, you will be supporting Northern Trust Asset Management's Head of EMEA and CEO of Northern Trust Global Investments Limited as well as the Chief Operating Officer for International.
Provide ongoing support for the Northern Trust Asset Management Executive team. Be part of a hardworking and collaborative team where you have the opportunity to be involved in many aspects of the business. Desire to have strategic understanding and can handle non public confidential information.
PA support to the Executive Team
- Diary management - coordinating internal and external meetings across multiple time zones & locations
- Arranging comprehensive business travel itineraries, air and rail reservations, accommodation, car services, and visa acquisitions
- Ensuring the timely and accurate preparation of expense claims
- Acting as a liaison for external stakeholders, internal teams, and cross-functional partners
- Assisting with projects and the preparation of client pitch decks
- Meeting preparation and minute taking
- Ensuring that pre-approval forms are completed for client entertainment
- Maintaining logs for client Gifts & Gratuities
- Maintaining logs for travelling and visiting staff
- Alerting and tracking any organisational changes
- Processing all vendor invoices for the BU via Oracle EPR
- Supporting management in with the on-boarding of new hires
- Raising ITSMs for workstation & telephony set-up, mobile phone applications, etc
- Raisings IDMs for building and floor access, access to shared drives, and systems access, etc
- Systems training on Concur, Condeco, IT ServiceNow and MyPlace
- Arranging for contract signatures, dealing with incoming emails/faxes/post, arranging couriers, maintaining filing systems, coordinating BAU desk moves on a quarterly basis etc
• Previous administrative supportive experience or completion of professional administrative support training is required.
• Ability to develop relationships with people who are contacting our executive team and be able to assess and prioritize situations
• Ability to work with highly confidential information
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• High energy, motivated individual, commitment to excellence, team minded
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi task and meet deadlines
• Preferred technical skills / systems knowledge :
- Software/Applications - Oracle Peoplesoft | Concur | Condeco | ITSM Service Now
- Microsoft Office Suite - Outlook | Excel | PowerPoint | Word
About Northern Trust
For more than a century, Northern Trust has worked hard building our legacy of outstanding service, expertise and integrity. From a Chicago-based bank founded in 1889, we now have more than 20 international locations and 16,500 employees globally. We serve the world's most-sophisticated clients - from sovereign wealth funds and the wealthiest individuals and families, to the most-successful hedge funds and corporate brands.
We burnished our reputation as a global leader delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions enabled by sophisticated, leading technology. And through it all, we continually laid a solid, forward-looking foundation on which future generations can continue growing and achieving greater.
Northern Trust proudly cultivates a diverse workforce, to serve our diverse client base. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company. We encourage applications from the best regardless of ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, education, socio-economic background, parental and caring status, or religion.
As of June 30, 2018, Northern Trust Corporation had:
• $135 billion in banking assets
• $8.1 trillion in assets under custody
• $10.7 trillion in assets under custody/administration
• $1.1 trillion in assets under management