Senior Administrative Coordinator
Job Description The Role / Responsibilities:
The purpose of this role is to provide senior level administrative and secretarial support to the London based Commercial leadership team and their respective teams. Support is provided by aa small administrative team, the Senior Administrative Coordinator manages CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Senior Management Team Support
Provide very high level support for the senior management team, to include all aspects of administration with strong focus on projects, calendar/diary management, travel and expenses coordination and absorption of administrative tasks; uses initiative to relieve manager of detail work. Create management level PowerPoint presentations and preparation of related data/documentation for review
- Liaison to Commercial Heads based in London
Act as liaison to London based Commercial Heads, interceding when necessary to ensure that their time is spent on companywide concerns, broad department matters and strategic initiatives.
- Commercial Team Liaison to Support Groups
Act as liaison for department to support groups within Moodyâ€™s (e.g., Human Resources, Facilities, IT, Business Planning and Communication, etc.) to ensure groupâ€™s needs are understood and met
- Personnel Management
Oversee all aspects of personnel management for the wider Commercial team, including position management, identifying training and development needs, on-boarding of new hires, promotions, transfers and terminations and periodic data integrity checks of Human Resources databases (i.e., Workwise). Also includes ad-hoc reporting of personnel information to department management as requested
- Equipment and Supply Budget Management
Review and approve office supply and technology related requisitions to ensure that department budget is maintained and not exceeded in co-ordination with senior management
- Event Planning
Coordinate and plan department-wide and team events including group meetings, off-sites, outings and receptions taking care to stay within prescribed budget
- Space Management
Oversee department space usage, coordinating all moves, renovations, space upgrades, etc.
- Management of Admin Team and Processes
Proactively review department administrative processes, consistently implementing best practices, efficiency improvements and establishing new processes when necessary. Establish clear protocols on standards of service and identify competencies with the secretarial team. Effectively manage dissemination of work and performance across the team. Attend SAC team meetings
- Management of Admin Team and Performance
Recruit, provide guidance, assess and manage performance of team members. This is to include annual Performance Evaluation (PE) and provide promotion, compensation and compression recommendations to Commercial Team head. Active talent managmengt.
May be called upon to take an additional responsibility and/or other tasks as assigned. This includes ad hoc projects.
Qualifications ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A strong and proven background of working in a complex corporate environment
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- OUTLOOK : In CALENDAR, ability to create and modify appointments and recurring appointments using the planner; familiarity with features such as labels and private appointments; in E-MAIL, the ability to compose, send and forward emails as well as perform e-mail blasts internally and familiarity with features such as, sort and search.
- WORD : ability to create and modify communications using features such as header/footers, pagination, tables, mail merges, hyperlinks, etc.
- EXCEL: ability to understand, create and use advanced functions and formulas to create workbooks, pivot tables, charts and graphs.
- POWERPOINT: ability to create and modify presentations using advanced functions such as animation and transition, inserting charts, graphs and objects and merging presentations.
- ADOBE ACROBAT: ability to create and use advanced functions, such as edititing, adding comments and document manipulation.
- Advanced organisation skills,
- time management
- multi-tasking and ability to shift priorities
- project management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and phone manner
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with Senior Management
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to convey thoughts clearly and succinctly and, when required, to present before a group.
- Ability to independently compose general correspondence, memos and other documents for distribution to both internal and external clients of all levels.
- Experience and proven ability to:
- handle highly confidential matters with discretion
- exercise good judgment and decision-making
- Ability to lead and manage others effectively
- Strong orientation toward teamwork
- Ability to work independently requiring minimal supervision
Moodyâ€™s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moodyâ€™s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.